For specific questions about your order, please provide your 4-digit order number. Inquiries are answered as quickly as possible M-F, usually within 24 hours.
For any general questions about our products or policies, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com. Email is always answered as quickly as possible M-F, usually within 24 hours.
- We accept orders placed either via PayPal or Google Checkout ONLY. Sorry, no phone orders. We do not have a retail location, so we cannot provide for local pickup.
- Shipping is FREE! (*Initial shipment only - a shipping fee will be assessed if your package is returned by the mail carrier and/or reshipment is needed.)
- We ship only to the 48 continental United States. Sorry, no HI, AK, or international orders.
- All orders shipped to CA will be charged 9% sales tax.
- All orders are shipped in discreet packages via USPS, UPS or OnTrac to physical addresses within the lower 48 U.S. states ONLY. We reserve the right to choose the shipping method for all orders. Tracking information is provided with every order via email once the package ships.
- Orders are shipped M-F within 3 business days of receipt of full payment. Orders will only be shipped to the CONFIRMED physical address provided at the time of payment.
- While we take every precaution to prevent any leak occurring from the shipment of liquids, we cannot guarantee non-leakage on orders with liquids.
- ALL SHIPMENTS OVER $250 IN VALUE ARE REQUIRED BY PAYPAL & GOOGLE CHECKOUT TO BE SENT WITH SIGNATURE REQUIRED UPON DELIVERY.
Returns & Exchanges
- Exchanges are only offered for the same item that is defective when received, although that is highly unlikely as we maintain high standards of quality assurance.
- Exchange requests must be made within 14 days of receiving the defective item.
- Full refunds cannot be given for items that have been used or opened.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping expenses. A 50% restocking fee may be assessed for any non-defective item returned without all original packaging/documentation or in a condition that differs from as originally shipped.